Monday, November 5, 2007

Beyonce for Solomon's first birthday!

So we just go home from the Beyonce concert! Can we say PHENOMENAL!! She is such an awesome performer! We had great unobstructed seats on the first row of the balcony. The Asian people were really feeling "B". They were singing all of the words to her songs and everything. We also saw a whole buncha us's. One of them made the remark that they were going to shut the show down because there were too many of us congregated in one place.

I wasn't quite sure how Solomon was going to do in the concert. We came prepared with earplugs and all. I think he really liked the show a lot. He was clapping and dancing and very engaged like he was really into Beyonce.

Halfway through the concert he went to sleep, but he woke up as soon as he heard his song "Solja Boy" Yoooooooooooo and started doing the dance. Not 3 minutes passed and he was knocked out again.

At the end of the show Beyonce asked was it anyone's birthday and I raised my baby up proudly. Beyonce sang happy birthday to my little man on his first birthday! What a treat! This one is going to go down in the books!

OK, I am going to try to get Solomon to go to sleep with the Chinese people tonight. Wish me luck!

Oh i forgot a funny part! I think that Chinese people are fascinated with little black babies. Everyone that sees Solomon has got to touch on him and play with him like it is their own child!! I stay having baby wipes to disinfect my son. Lord knows where those people's hands have been.

Carry on!

No comments: