Sunday, November 4, 2007

International Flight

Shanghai are you ready for Solomon?

Solly did very well on the 13 hour flight to Tokyo from Detroit. We played games for about 4 hours. He ate all of my food and it came out the other end. I felt something wet running down my leg. I was like what in the world.

Well, it was Solomon. . . you can fill in all of the blanks yourself. I needn't say more. I had to change his clothes three times on the duration of the trip. Whew I was glad to see some laundry detergent. Then he slept the remainder of the flight. Couldn't ask for anything better!

I was so afraid of being the mom with the screaming child on an international flight. That was far from the case. Solomon was WONDERFUL!! He behaved and was quiet without any outbursts or crying fits. He talked to everyone he saw because my son is such the extrovert. he loves people, and flirting with the ladies. The flight attendants fell in love with him.

Sheldon met us at the airport and we had about an hour to travel to his apartment.

It is about 11pm our time in China.

Till tomorrow!

No comments: